The Carey Institute for Global Good in Rensselaerville, NY is hiring for multiple Guest Service Associate positions. We have openings for both full and part-time seasonal (April through November) positions.
Provide concierge service to our guests:
- Ensure guest satisfaction
- Answer questions
- Provide any service requested
- Attend to safety issues
Front Desk work and coordination with other departments
- Housekeeping – notify all changes for room activity
- Restaurant – notify changes for all meal scheduling
- Building & Grounds – coordinate for any maintenance needs
Know and follow health and safety procedures
Setup for Events: Meeting spaces, weddings and outdoor locations
- Customer Service attitude toward guests and fellow employees
- Satisfactory communication skills
- Ability to do light labor and lift 50 lbs.
- Hospitality experience
- Building Maintenance
- AV knowledge
- Computer Skills (MS office and Data Entry)
Pay starts at $12.00 per hour.
For consideration, please email your resume to Jake Clark at email@example.com