Note from the Director
We close 2018 having achieved several critical milestones this year including:
- issuing our thematic paper on the Sustainable Learning Framework, launching the first Refugee Educator Academy courses—both facilitated and self- paced,
- hosting a variety of webinars featuring thought leaders and innovators from around the globe
- solidifying new partnerships—including with Bard College and Digital Promise
- completing and now offering the first ever micro-credentials for refugee educators in the world, available to any educator anywhere
- beginning work on a major grant funded project to develop a refugee educator foundations course to be piloted in Arizona, New York, and Washington.
In 2019, look for an exciting schedule of courses, activities and events, as well as expansion of our network and cultivation of new partnerships. Also watch for our newly designed data reports on key indicators of our work that we will share with you on a regular basis.
From the Center for Learning in Practice, we wish you happy and healthy holidays, send hope for greater kindness in the world to those who are facing unimaginable life circumstances, and offer our gratitude to you and all those committed to learning for global good.